Advertising on The 1100 Club website is free.
Please email your Details and PhotosHere's the small print:
- Adverts are accepted at the discretion of the 1100 Club web team and may be edited.
- No trade adverts or non 1100 adverts
- If you are a trader, we do take advertisements on this website and you will need
to contact us for our rates.
- We do not currently accept adverts for workshop manuals or handbooks, unless it is a specialist one - for the automatic
gearbox, for example.
- The 1100 Club cannot and does not accept
responsibility for the accuracy of any advertisement submitted, nor for
the credentials of vendors or buyers. As with the purchase of any
second hand car, you are strongly advised to inspect a car and its
documentation prior to completing the transaction, in order to satisfy
yourself that everything is in order and that it is worth the asking
- You are also reminded to extend the same caution to parts.
- Remember New Old Stock parts may never have been used but they could be
older than the part you need to replace.
- Any purchase or sale made by
yourself through 1100 Club advertising is a personal transaction
between you and the other party.
- In the event of a dispute between buyer and seller the 1100 Club cannot get involved under any circumstances.
- Please note any photos sent with your advert must be at 72 dpi resolution and no larger than 200kb.
Any photos larger than this
will not be used.
1100 Club Members can find the latest adverts in the members section of the website.
For Sale: Austin 1100
For sale in Malta, very good condition and very original although needs some attention.
Contact us on 0356 99805528 or email Johnaug1956@gmail.com
Date Listed: 13 July 2018
WANTED by a new 1100 Club member in Thailand: a horn push for Mk I Vanden Plas; even just the inner badge will do.
Please contact Derek our spares adviser if you can help firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Listed: 29 June 2018
For Sale: Parts
Two rear light lenses, NOS front sidelight assembly, brake fluid chamber, parcel shelf. I would like to sell them as a job lot please.
Sensible offers. Contact Terry on email@example.com
Date Listed: 8 June 2018
For Sale: Vanden Plas Princess
For sale: 1973 Vanden Plas Princess, bought a year ago with the intention of a beginner project, but have been busy with work. Frame is in a good condition but bodywork needs painting doors need realignment. Engine as described by the previous owner was reconditioned for this car. Seats and trim removed for re-spraying; all these parts are away in storage and can be collected with the car.
Contact Louis on 07542 519310 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Listed: 5 June 2018
For Sale: Morris 1100
Morris 1100, sold as seen, been in storage for 32 years, needs complete restoration. Trumpets seem sound, as does the heater box. Interior is good and will clean up. Roof lining is good too. Buyer collects or can be delivered up to fifty mile radius of Norton St Philip at buyer’s expense. Offers. Contact Mark on 01225 766703 or 07740 585124 or email@example.com
Date Listed: 27 May 2018